We are making changes to the shop and the customer experience to help keep everyone safe while still providing quality service and products to meet all our customers needs. We appreciate everyone complying with our new rules. We are open to walk-in customers with the following procedures in place:
Covid 19 Procedures for walk-in customers:
- You must make an appointment in advance, we will contact you to confirm you date and time.
- To enter our shop, you must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth as well as appropriate gloves. Here are the CDC recommendations.
- Only one customer will be admitted at a time. Upon arrival, please ring the bell for assistance. If no customers are in the shop, we’ll open the door and welcome you in. If another customer is already in the shop, we will ask you to please wait in the hall and maintain social distancing from other customers.
- While in the shop please stay behind the new plexiglass screens. We also ask that customers not handle products or touch surfaces unnecessarily.
- We will perform reasonable sanitary wipe downs of affected surfaces before and after each customer visit.
- Use of a credit or debit card is preferred.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all customers to use as appropriate.
- Click here to follow our FaceBook page for daily updates.